دانستنی های کالا
عملکرد چیزی بیش از سرعت تنها است
گنجایش ذخیره بالای داخلی
همیشه در جریان باشید
جوایز و دستاوردها
SanDisk SSD Dashboard Support Information
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard helps users maintain peak performance of the SanDisk SSD in Windows® operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface for the user. The SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
SanDisk SSD Dashboard Installer
SSD Dashboard 1.4.1
1. What are the minimum system requirements for SSD Dashboard?
2. Is the data on the SSD lost after updating the firmware using the SSD Dashboard?
3. Why is my drive NOT being detected by the SanDisk SSD Dashboard?
4. What does the “Not Supported” mark on “Life Remaining” or “Temperature” box indicate?
5. When will I need to use the Advanced Options for firmware update?
6. What is performance monitor? What is it monitoring? Can I use it for benchmark testing?
7. Why can’t I see the performance chart data immediately?
Everything you do on your computer – faster
Performance means more than just speed
Huge storage capacity, built in
Runs cool and quiet
Always know what’s going on
Sequential Read 550MB/s; Sequential Write 500MB/s
SanDisk’s nCache 2.0 technology delivers enhanced speed and endurance
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD is an easy and affordable way to upgrade and boost your PC’s performance by up to 28 times (1). With this performance boost, you can enjoy no-wait boot up, shorter application load times, and quicker data transfer to make multi-tasking easy when it comes to work, entertainment, or both. In addition to cooler, quieter computing, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD adds up to 15% battery life to laptops and notebooks (2). From a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD can extend the life of your computer
Housed in a durable aluminum case, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD has been engineered to resist shocks and vibrations, preserve the integrity of your data, and prevent data loss even if you drop your computer. And with S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) capabilities, the drive monitors health and performance in real time to detect potential failures and help prevent data loss.
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD offers a huge storage capacity of 120 GB (3) and is great for both home and business users. Use it to store all your important files, including graphics, media, images, documents, and the apps you use every day and still have room to spare.
With performance up to 28 times faster than a typical hard drive (1), you spend less time waiting and more time working (or playing). The SanDisk Ultra II SSD delivers sustainable high performance, balancing super-fast read and write speeds with extended drive life. Thanks to a Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of 1.75 million hours (4), the SanDisk Ultra II can deliver years of fast, reliable performance, whether you’re working with graphics-intensive applications or transferring big files at work.
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD contains nCache 2.0 technology, which optimizes your computing experience by balancing all-out speed with long drive life. A large, non-volatile write cache consolidates small writes to boost random write performance and the long-term data endurance of the drive. This technology from SanDisk is designed to mediate how modern-day operating systems and flash memory interoperate. The result is ultra-fast response times and seamless multitasking even in the most resource-intensive applications.
Thanks to S. M. A. R. T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) capabilities, this solid state drive can detect and report on various indicators of reliability and alert you of an impending drive failure while there is still time to take action.
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD has no moving parts so it runs cool and quiet even under heavy computing loads. This also means your PC uses less electricity and laptop battery life is extended up to 15 percent (2).
Upgrading your computer with the SanDisk Ultra II SSD gives your machine the speed and power to keep up with all your computing activities. And it’s easy to upgrade to the SSD yourself. The generous 120 GB (3) storage capacity means you will have room for all your important photos, videos, documents, and apps.
(1) As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores. (2) SanDisk SSD Deployment Whitepaper, 2013 (3) 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage. (4) Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
EVERYTHING YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOW—BUT BETTER
FAST BOOT-UP, FAST LOADING, FAST TRANSFER
Thanks to the innovations in our nCacheTM 2.0 technology, SanDisk Ultra II SSD literally does every task faster than a typical hard disk drive. What used to take minutes happens in just a few seconds. On a whole range of important metrics, SanDisk Ultra II SSD performs up to 28 times2 better than the hard disk drive you’re using now.
HUGE STORAGE CAPACITY, BUILT IN
You keep lots of music, photos and videos on your PC. You also use it for socializing, shopping, banking, email and your online classes. With SanDisk Ultra II SSD, you can add enough capacity for everything you do on your computer, up to a monster 960GB1, and still have room to spare.
ALWAYS KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING
With our SanDisk SSD Dashboard, you always have visibility into how your drive’s performing, what firmware updates are available, and what you can do to maintain peak performance. Additional third-party software features include:
- Cloning software to create an exact replica of an old drive onto the new SanDisk Ultra II SSD in three easy steps with Apricorn’s EZ GIG IV
- Antivirus protection for what consumers do most online—email, socialize, and browse— with Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Antivirus+
- Security service for reliably locating and returning stolen devices by Absolute LoJack, the leader in data protection and theft recovery